If you happen to be among the unlucky 60 percent of homeowners who have some type of water problem in their yard, you've got two options: Sell your house and buy one of the homes from the other 40 percent, or roll up your sleeves and deal with it. Most wet yards can be drained effectively. It's rare to have unsolvable water problems such as a low water table that pushes water up from below. If you're in this sorry situation, however, consult a pro like TJB-INC.
Solving drainage problems can be an important part of creating an enduring landscape for your home or yard. We first evaluate whether the problems are created by surface water or sub-surface drainage and then craft a solution based on the topography of the site. This could include installation of gutters, catch basins, or French drains. In some cases, grading the site and creating proper drainage swales will solve the problem. TJB-INC can also help with damp basements or repeated basement flooding and install sump pumps if needed.
TJB-INC has been installing drainge systems in Greater New Haven County since 1976. Whether it is a gravity feed or pump assisted system, we can help dry your wet areas.
Before and After
We Inspect, Repair, and Install the following: